No products in the cart.
Problem Solving Workshop
Execute the Kaizen PSP against team challenges to ensure solutions will have the desired business impact. While there is a standard process for executing a PSP Workshop, it is completely customizable and can tackle any topic. Any function can run a PSP workshop to find better ways of achieving superior business results. Do you need to improve productivity, reallocate resources, or eliminate waste? A PSP workshop can help make sure that your team's energy is focused on the right solutions to help you achieve organization/team goals.
Live trainings (2 days) $1495.00 per person
- Course materials
- Action Plan Template for post-course use
- Led by a FLC expert
*Length of training may be adjusted based on the organization needs and general knowledge of participants. Additional daily cost for sessions of 3-5 days.
**Minimum number of participants required for live in-person sessions.
- Learn how to think critically about challenges facing your team
- Collaborate with peers on common problem-solving objective
- Ensure the team is working on the right solutions by evaluating potential actions and the business impact
- Align on actionable solutions and ownership of related action items
Thank you for contacting Ferguson Learning Company to facilitate your training needs. Please provide the information below and one of our FLC team members will contact you directly to discuss further arrangements.