No products in the cart.
Free DLX training for Military Service Members
Check out the details below to learn more.
DLX is a 2-day action packed training with targeted leadership development that includes:
Managing vs Leading | Employee Engagement | Trust | Partnerships | Collaborating with HR | Talent Management | Talent Acquisition | Succession Planning |
Career Conversations | Development Planning | Performance Management | Retention
DLX for me!
2020 hit many people hard. As FLC brings Dynamic Leadership Development training back in 2021, we want to ensure that the professional learning and development of people leaders does not fall behind and that you have the opportunity to stand apart from the rest currently in the job market.
FLC will be holding a limited number of seats for each DLX training session conducted in 2021-2022 for individuals who need DLX. If you are a current or former service member, you may be able to attend DLX at no cost to you. Review the criteria outlined below and select an appropriate location if you would like to join us for this cutting-edge training.
Military Service Member
- I have or will be transitioning from military service to a civilian role within 12 months
- I have experience leading teams
- I am seeking a people leader role for my next position
- There are a limited number of “DLX for me” seats available at each session. Seats will be allocated based on the order of sign-up.
- Registrants selected will be notified no less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled session (if applicable).
- FLC will cover the cost of the course only. Participants are responsible for transportation and overnight accommodation costs, if necessary.
Register By Selecting A Session Below!
REGISTER FOR A SESSION TODAY
“DLX for me” program registration
By submitting your registration you are acknowledging that you meet all criteria applicable to your Qualifying Status, that you are or have been a People Leader in the public or private sector, or that you have led one or more teams if a military service member, and you further agree that you will participate in the chosen Dynamic Leadership Development training event if selected.
Note: There are a limited number of “DLX for me” seats available at each session. Seats will be allocated based on the order of sign-up. FLC will cover the cost of the course only. Participants are responsible for transportation and overnight accommodation costs, if necessary.