No products in the cart.
Everything DiSC® Management is designed to uncover the unique DiSC styles of managers and adapt their behaviors to effectively motivate and develop their teams. Participants learn how their management style influences how they manage time, make decisions, and approach problems.
Manager effectiveness is at the core of organizational performance. The best leaders innovate, revolutionize, and inspire. But it’s not always easy. This course will focus on five key areas:
- Understanding DiSC styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers
- Access to Catalyst™ learning platform
- Personalized assessment report (via Catalyst™)
- Led by a Certified DiSC® expert
*Length of training may be adjusted based on the organization needs and general knowledge of participants.
**Minimum number of participants required for live in-person sessions.
***Virtual sessions will be scheduled over several days (generally 2-3 days).
**** Live Corporate sessions will incur a Facilitator fee in addition to the per participant cost outlined above.
- Discover their DiSC Management style
- Recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experiences as a manager of others
- Understand how to effectively manage up given style
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegating
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various styles
Get In Touch:
Ready to Book
Thank you for contacting Ferguson Learning Company to facilitate your training needs. Please provide the information below and one of our FLC team members will contact you directly to discuss further arrangements.
Do you want to become an Everything DiSC® Certified Facilitator?
Are you a facilitator who needs to purchase EPIC credits?
Are you looking for a public Everything DiSC® Management course?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to take DiSC Workplace before DiSC Management?
No, both programs were designed as stand-alone courses. However, it is recommended that participants first complete Everything DiSC Workplace training to gain the foundational knowledge to start their learning journey off right.
Can I just take the assessment without attending a training?
Yes, but it is highly recommended that you attend a training or have a 1:1 review with one of our Certified DiSC experts to ensure that you understand your profile report and how to best use the information to set yourself up for success.
How long does a 1:1 profile review take and what is the cost?
A 1:1 profile review and coaching involves a 1-hour session with a DiSC expert. The cost is $150.00.
Do I have to take training with others in my organization?
While it is helpful to take the training with your team, it is not required. We understand that many organizations have budget constraints that restrict their ability to offer this training to everyone. We do offer Live In-person and Live Virtual training that are open to anyone who is interested.
Where can I find the upcoming public workshop dates?
Visit our Events page to see what sessions are currently available. Be sure to save the page as we frequently add new sessions.