Everything DiSC Certification
Everything DiSC® Certification offers client practitioners a proven way to create a lasting impact on individual and organizational performance. You will gain the confidence and education needed to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together.
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists
Upon successful completion of the coursework (including a score of 80% or above on the final Certification exam), participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping a high-performing, collaborative culture, and knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
The Everything DiSC® Certification course spans two weeks of learning combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. Specifically, participants will:
- Complete five asynchronous learning modules (approximately 3 hours of online coursework per module)
- Attend and engage in four live, instructor-led virtual sessions (2 hours each)
- Present two application projects and receive valuable feedback (group facilitation and 1:1 coaching)
- Take the final Certification Exam to measure understanding of the key Everything DiSC concepts (a passing score of 80% is required)
Certification courses are generally held twice per month. Due to the high demand, these sessions fill up quickly. During your purchase of the Everything DiSC Facilitator Certification course, you will be asked to chose which session you would like to attend. It can take up to 24 hours for your payment to process. Upon completion, you will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org that your course registration is confirmed. Should your selection no longer be available, you will be contacted via phone/email by our learning experience team to secure an alternative date.
Online pre-work begins Sept 26, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Sep 28, 30 & Oct 5, 7
Wednesdays and Fridays 1 -3 p.m. Chicago | 7 - 9 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Oct 7, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Oct 11, 13, 18, 20
Tuesdays and Thursdays 1 - 3 p.m. Chicago | 7 - 9 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Oct 13, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Oct 17, 19, 24, 26
Mondays and Wednesdays 2 - 4 p.m. Chicago | 8 - 10 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Oct 21, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Oct 25, 27 & Nov 1, 3
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Chicago | 4 - 6 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Nov 3, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Nov 7, 9, 14, 16
Mondays and Wednesdays 2 - 4 p.m. Chicago | 8 - 10 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Nov 23, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Nov 29 & Dec 1, 6, 8
Tuesdays and Thursdays 2 -4 p.m. Chicago | 8 - 10 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Dec 9, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Dec 13, 15, 20, 22
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 - 11 a.m. Chicago | 3 - 5 p.m. London
Everything DiSC Certification* - $2,495.00
Everything DiSC on Catalyst facilitation kit - $1,495.00 (purchased separately)
*Participants must own a registered Everything DiSC on Catalyst facilitation kit
Does your organization need several facilitators? Volume pricing is available for organizations who register 5 or more people. For more information email email@example.com
Participants are required to own an Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ facilitation kit, as content in the facilitation kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible. In addition to the kit, learners also must:
- Commit to two weeks of self-guided online work and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules and the course project on time
- Earn a passing score on the final exam (80%+)
- Have access to Internet and a computer
Participants will receive login information for the online training center where they’ll begin their self-directed work on the open date of their course. In addition, the Everything DiSC® Certification course uses Zoom for live sessions. Participants must ensure their computer can interact successfully with this blended learning course by taking the following steps:
- Laptop, desktop computer or tablet are preferred. Mobile devices are not always compatible with course components.
- Virtual classroom sessions require working computer speakers and microphone.
- A headset is highly encouraged.
- To ensure the learners receive all course emails, be sure to add the following to your Email Safe Sender list:
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC® Certification.
Participants who belong to other professional organizations can request a letter from Wiley that indicates course information, confirmation of course completion, and the number of hours spent on the course. This letter may be used to apply for CEUs at other professional organizations, however, we cannot guarantee the organization will accept your coursework for credit.
You may reschedule until 14 days prior to your "course open" date with a penalty of $150.00. After that time, all course registration fees are nonrefundable.
Do you want to attend Wiley's Equipping Your Workforce to Thrive Virtual Showcase?
Thank you for contacting Ferguson Learning Company. Please provide the information below to register for an upcoming showcase. Please note, it can take up to 24 hours for the registration to be be complete. Once your virtual seat is confirmed, one of our FLC team members will contact you with the showcase details.
Are you a facilitator who needs to purchase EPIC credits?
Does your organization want their own EPIC Admin Account?
You may be interested in