No products in the cart.
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation
Become an Accredited Facilitator for The Five Behaviors® Team Development to unlock your organizations’ untapped potential with this breakthrough program. Whether you’re a seasoned expert or new to this team development solution, this course will increase your knowledge and strengthen your Five Behaviors facilitation skills.
Participants will gain:
- Confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
Course Structure and Schedule
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation course spans five weeks of learning combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. Specifically, participants will complete:
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Participants will gain:
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
Course Dates and Registration
Certification courses are generally held once per month. Due to the high demand, these sessions fill up quickly. During your purchase of the Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation course, you will be asked to choose which session you would like to attend. It can take up to 24 hours for your payment to process. Upon completion, you will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org that your course registration is confirmed. Should your selection no longer be available, you will be contacted via phone/email by our learning experience team to secure an alternative date.
Online pre-work begins Oct 5, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Oct 12, 19, 26 & Nov 2, 9
2 – 3:30 p.m. Chicago | 8 – 9:30 p.m. London
Five Behaviors Accreditation* – $2,495.00
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team facilitation kit – $1,495.00 (purchased separately)
*Participants must own a registered Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team facilitation kit
Does your organization need several facilitators? Volume pricing is available for organizations who register 5 or more people. For more information email email@example.com
Course and Technical Requirements
Participants are required to own a Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team facilitation kit, as content in the facilitation kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible.
Additional requirements include:
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems
Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers)
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course
- Addition of the following to your Email Safe Sender list includes:
Professional Development Credit
SHRM credential holders can earn 19 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation.
Participants who belong to other professional organizations can request a letter from Wiley that indicates course information, confirmation of course completion, and the number of hours spent on the course. This letter may be used to apply for CEUs at other professional organizations; however we cannot guarantee the organization will accept your coursework for credit.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You may reschedule until 14 days prior to your “course open” date with a penalty of $150.00. After that time, all course registration fees are nonrefundable.
Do you want to attend Wiley’s Unleash the Power of Teamwork Virtual Showcase?
Thank you for contacting Ferguson Learning Company. Please provide the information below to register for an upcoming showcase. Please note, it can take up to 24 hours for the registration to be be complete. Once your virtual seat is confirmed, one of our FLC team members will contact you with the showcase details.
Are you a facilitator who needs to purchase EPIC credits?