DiSC Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. This program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management). With one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- 22-page Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile (personalized report)
- Led by a Certified DiSC® expert
*Length of training may be adjusted based on the organization needs and general knowledge of participants.
**Minimum number of participants required for live in-person sessions.
*** Live Corporate sessions will incur a Facilitator fee in addition to the per participant cost outlined above.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders (creating a vision, gaining alignment, championing execution)
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
Frequently Asked Questions
No, both programs were designed as stand-alone courses and focus on developing leadership skills in completely different areas. However, it is recommended that participants first complete Everything DiSC Management training to gain the foundational knowledge to start their learning journey off right.
We do not currently process Work of Leader assessments outside of a training session.
Absolutely, our Work of Leader facilitator regularly hosts WOL coaching sessions with Senior Leaders who request additional guidance. These sessions vary in time requirement based on the individual's needs. Email email@example.com for additional information.
While it is helpful to take the training with your team, it is not required. We understand that many organizations have budget constraints that restrict their ability to offer this training to everyone. We do offer Live In-person and Live Virtual training in public workshops that are open to anyone who is interested.
Visit our Events page to see what sessions are currently available. Be sure to save the page as we frequently add new sessions.