The Five Behaviors
The Five Behaviors® Team Development helps teams apply The Five Behaviors® model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The program uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
- Personalized Report
- Led by a Certified DiSC® expert
*Length of training may be adjusted based on the organization needs and general knowledge of participants.
**Minimum number of participants required for live in-person sessions.
***Virtual sessions will be scheduled over several days (generally 2 hours per day).
**** Live Corporate sessions will incur a Facilitator fee in addition to the per participant cost outlined above.
- Learn the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills based on The Five Behaviors model needed to transform the way they work together
- Evaluate how their team is performing on each of the behaviors
- Gain a better understanding of team dynamics
- Create action plans for areas of improvement
- Learn their personality style and the styles of their team members based on the Everything DiSC® model
- Learn how these style differences contribute to the team’s overall success
Frequently Asked Questions
No, both programs were designed as stand-alone courses. Team Development is deployed where there is an intact team with challenges that need to be addressed.
While it is not required, it is recommended that you complete the Personal Development course during your learning journey. This course focuses on you as an individual and how to have an impact on teamwork.
Yes, The Five Behaviors Team Development course is designed to help intact teams tackle challenges and improve the way they work together.