The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Kit includes all the materials needed to facilitate the seven modules (ranging from 1½-3 hours) of a Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program within your organization regardless of your level of experience in DiSC.
The training session can be presented as-is or customize the modules to focus on the behaviors that challenge your team. Templates are included, should to decide to add content or an activity, for ease of integration.
The facilitator kit includes a USB drive containing the following content:
• Comprehensive modules with exercises, videos, and handouts for each
• Fully-scripted seminar/scripted guide for facilitator in MS Word
• Experiential activities
• Training materials
• PowerPoint presentation with embedded videos + ability to add or delete sections to fit any time frame
• Participant handouts in MS Word
• Online resources
• Facilitator resource videos providing insights into each of The Five Behaviors
• Multiple videos (for PowerPoint or stand-alone)
• Sample reports
• Ability to create a customized teamwork development program
This program uses EPIC Credits for the purchase of profiles and reports.
What happens after purchase?
Our Partner Services team will process your order; this can take up to 24 hours to complete. All physical products will be mailed via UPS ground. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
Don’t forget to register your kit after it arrives. This will ensure you are notified of any updates to the kit.
I need EPIC credits; how do I purchase them?
You will need to select the number of credits that you will need and add those to the cart. You can purchase individual credits or bundles for volume pricing. Go back the store and filter for EPIC Credits to view available options.
Save your login information for https://www.fergusonlearning.com. You will return to the store to purchase additional credits and the FLC Partner Services team will add those credits to your EPIC account.